Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2017 11:43:22 PM EDT
It seems like these are out of stock everywhere. I want a cz for uspsa and would get the shadow if they weren't insanely expensive. Now I kinda just want a plain cz75b, not tactical or omega. Anyone know a good place?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
De guns.net,  lincoln,ne shows stainless in stock.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 1:29:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you shot a Shadow yet? If not, then you should before you decide. IMO it is the best competition/HD handgun you can buy for under 1K. SA trigger better than anything under a tuned 1911 that I have fired. DA trigger on par with my best S&W revolver triggers. Mine is worth every penny I paid.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you shot a Shadow yet? If not, then you should before you decide. IMO it is the best competition/HD handgun you can buy for under 1K. SA trigger better than anything under a tuned 1911 that I have fired. DA trigger on par with my best S&W revolver triggers. Mine is worth every penny I paid.
View Quote

I have not shot one but I've heard awesome reviews. I would get one but they're crazy expensive these days. The shadow tac ii has an msrp of $1350 and the SP01 is around $1600. If I found one (any shadow for that matter) for less than $1k I would probably buy it. The regular CZ75b's can still be had around $500. I would have a really hard time paying such a substantial amount more for the shadow.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 2:23:45 AM EDT
[#4]
This is the one I am talking about. I got mine a few weeks ago for $879 shipped and transferred. Bought off Gunbroker.

CZ Custom SP01 Shadow
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#5]
You could also buy a "cajunized" cz from Cajun gun works directly. Right there on par with a shadow and a little less money.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is the one I am talking about. I got mine a few weeks ago for $879 shipped and transferred. Bought off Gunbroker.

CZ Custom SP01 Shadow
View Quote

Ive never seen that one before, thank you! It seems like these are really hard to find but I'll keep looking. If I bought a cz75b and just upgraded it with Cajun gun works parts, can I get to the level of the shadow? I am pretty good at doing my own gunsmithing. For example, I built a 1911 up with a fitted beavertail and custom parts, etc. I've also built ak's, ar's, fal's and a bunch of other stuff so
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ive never seen that one before, thank you! It seems like these are really hard to find but I'll keep looking. If I bought a cz75b and just upgraded it with Cajun gun works parts, can I get to the level of the shadow? I am pretty good at doing my own gunsmithing. For example, I built a 1911 up with a fitted beavertail and custom parts, etc. I've also built ak's, ar's, fal's and a bunch of other stuff so
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ Custom SP01 Shadow

It would not surprise me at all if you could get the trigger as good with the CGW upgrades. I wanted the rail of the SP01 Shadow because it is a nightstand gun as well as range toy. I had to wait about two months before I saw any on Gunbroker and I signed up with the CZ Custom Shop to get a email when they came back in stock. I got that email right after I found mine on GB and bought it. The extended mag release is perfect. This is the only pistol that I have been able to trip the release without changing my grip at all.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top