Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2017 10:34:35 PM EDT
Hey all, I was looking around for some new grips for my 75, and came across these.  They look pretty similar to VZ tactial diamonds, but half the price.  Seems like they are pretty new, because a few months ago when I was looking for grips I didn't see them.

Anyone tried them out?  And if anyone has them can you post pics please?
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I hadn't seen them, thanks! I think I'm going to give these a try.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
They seem new, I haven't seen them before. But Pachmayr has always been quality. It's probably a safe purchase.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Wonder if they have palm swells like the stock CZ grips.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#4]
They are slim like the original VZ's. No palm-swell.

VZ does offer G-10 with palm-swell's, but I personally like the slim ones.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a set of the Green\Black ones they will be here tomorrow I will let you know what I think.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are slim like the original VZ's. No palm-swell.

VZ does offer G-10 with palm-swell's, but I personally like the slim ones.
View Quote

That sounds good, I didn't really want the palm swell.  I'm going to pick up a pair of the black and grey.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That sounds good, I didn't really want the palm swell.  I'm going to pick up a pair of the black and grey.
View Quote

You better post some pictures!
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Attachment Attached File

Got mine in and installed.  They are much slimmer than the stock ones but feel nice.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Got mine, I like them.  Definitely thinner than stock and quite grippy.  I have VZ's on my hi power and these feel just as high quality as the VZ's do.  

Only thing they don't have is very many color options.  The multi colored may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like it.

Link Posted: 2/9/2017 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I also received mine.  They look and feel great.  However, they are a bit loose fitting on the edge closest to the trigger.

Nonetheless, I will keep them and try them out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I also received mine.  They look and feel great.  However, they are a bit loose fitting on the edge closest to the trigger.

Nonetheless, I will keep them and try them out.
View Quote

I think the fact that these guns use one grip screw makes them a little finicky with grip fitment.  

Mine fit fine on the CZ, but the ones for my Hi power need to be fitted because they don't fit right on the front edge opposite the screw.  Might just be variances in frame dimensions causing this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top