Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2016 7:46:09 PM EDT
I'm in the process of acquiring a PCR and I want to throw a few dollars into it. I know most CGW P-01 and 75 compact mods will work.

My concern is doing it right the first time. I've had grand plans in the past for a matte stainless 75B and a P-02 and never got around to it. Any suggestions based on experience and what am I likely to gain?
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I installed the CGW ultra-lite kit in my SP-01 Tactical.  I estimate that my DA pull was pushing 12 lbs since it was definitely more than my S&W revolvers.  After installing the kit, I bet it is closer to 8.  Sorry, I don't have a trigger gage to better quantify it.  It didn't reduce the take-up, but the lighter weight significantly helps the first shot.  

I think it was a bargain at $44.  Plus if you want to add more, you would probably be adding these parts anyway.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I shot the PCR against my sphinx sdp this weekend. I'm shocked, honestly.  I shot better, tighter groups with the stock PCR than the sphinx at the same distance. I can't wait to get some CGW magic in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top