Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2016 11:54:29 PM EDT
Bonus points if it's 10rd mags.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Tried gun broker?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#2]
There are some there, I emailed to see if they would send to NY and haven't heard back.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=41016

Where I got my OD green SP01 Tactical
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah there are a few batches of tacticals out there, but safety guns are currently scarce. Happened into one on the EE.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Was the SP-01 Tactical Urban grey a one time run?
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
They're in the catalog as new for 2016 and not mentioned as a limited time only, so I'd say they're in the regular product line. However, CZ runs their guns in batches throughout the year and they distribute all of them. That means that you can always find something, but not always what you want. The factory said SP01's with a safety were backordered 5k units.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They're in the catalog as new for 2016 and not mentioned as a limited time only, so I'd say they're in the regular product line. However, CZ runs their guns in batches throughout the year and they distribute all of them. That means that you can always find something, but not always what you want. The factory said SP01's with a safety were backordered 5k units.

http://cz-usa.com/hammer/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/cz-usa_2016-product-catalog.pdf  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cz-usa.com/hammer/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/cz-usa_2016-product-catalog.pdf  

There's one in the ee with a cgw package already
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're going that far may as get a Shadow with the short reset trigger.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Just popped up on slickguns:

$620 TB SP01
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quite a few on GB.  Got this last week from CZC.

Link Posted: 9/16/2016 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#11]
While the P-01 & SP-01 pistols were nearly vaporware in my area for almost a year... now my area seems to be saturated with them. Luckily I was able to get a pair of them when it was dry. I only wish CZ availability of all models was constant.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm only seeing P-07 and P-09 in stores around here. I ordered a Sp-01 tactical at the end of May and still waiting on it. I ordered it because they were selling at $429 at bass pro shops. I believe they had the wrong pricing on it because they normally sell for $550. They called today and it should be here this week.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apart from the color is the "SP-01 Tactical Urban grey" the same fun?
If so why does everybody want the SP-01 Tactical URBAN GREY so bad over a black one or a OD GREEN one ?
Does CZ change the color on these every year to a different color ?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Some SP-01 Tactical Urban greys are starting to show up online.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If so why does everybody want the SP-01 Tactical URBAN GREY so bad over a black one or a OD GREEN one ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's suppressor ready.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top