Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2016 7:37:54 AM EDT
Hello - I'm new to CZ (always been a Sig guy).  I saw a 75 TS Orange at a LGS and loved it (but it was in 40 and I want a 9).   I've never heard of this model - so I figured I would just order it online when I got home.  We'll, I can't find that gun in stock ANYWHERE.  Is it that rare?  What can you tell me about the CZ TS Orange???
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:33:38 AM EDT
[#1]
new model for this year, as far as I know, only .40 cal is in the wild at the moment, CZ is bringing it in in 9mm tho, just haven't seen any available so I have to assume they haven't come in yet.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I have three CZ's and the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical in 40 s&w. This is a very accurate gun. I changed the grips on this one. You can get these grips in different colors. The 2016 cat. list the orange in 40 cal. only. Here is a picture of mine.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Shadow Orange SP01 .  I am also looking to add a TS Orange to my CZ collection.  Maynard knows I have the CZ sickness really bad.  Good luck in your search. I love my Shadow Orange.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's my contention you have the nicest overall collection here. The guy with 6 short rails has it going on too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a Shadow Orange SP01 .  I am also looking to add a TS Orange to my CZ collection.  Maynard knows I have the CZ sickness really bad.  Good luck in your search. I love my Shadow Orange.

It's my contention you have the nicest overall collection here. The guy with 6 short rails has it going on too.

Thanks!!

The pictures you posted in the past /current in addition to the  infomation you have provided  over the years .... you SIr are a CZ enabler .  

PS for example  due to your Pic a couple of days ago. I Just bought a CZ Scorpion and ordered all the goodies to go with it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry Douple post
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a 40cal TS orange on GunBroker - just over 2k
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:03:51 PM EDT
[#8]
TS orange MSRP is $1784.
But then the demand will be great, especially among the comp shooters and CZ fans.
It borrows some czechmate features and a few new ones too.
Slimmer trigger guard, grip iis changed slightly and has finer checkering. thumb rest (same cut out as czechmate into frame,
and adjustable sights. Barrel seems to be highly polished.
comp hammer, fiber optic front at 1mm. mag pads are al. dust cover beefed up? a bit more attention to fitting detail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top