Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2016 5:53:21 PM EDT

I finally got some funds for a new CZ P01 that I have been jonesing for, and like usual they are out of stock everywhere.

It was the same story a few years ago when I bought my 75b and know I will have to just keep looking.

But do any of you guys have an Idea when they might have some coming ?

Link Posted: 1/31/2016 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#1]
When I was looking for a P-01 in late December I called everywhere. I was told by some local retailers that after the first of the year this and most other CZ models should start coming back online and on store shelves but; I still haven't seen them in stock anywhere.

I personally would look into local trading internet sites that would allowed me to look for local private face to face sale of CZ's that were available. This is going to be your best bet unless you want to wait it out...
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
^ I agree. I just bought my p01 last week with a face to face deal.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I figured I'd have to wait till they come into stock again.

I'm semi boon docks here so face to face is not an easy way to go, and only a few gun shops around and they're meh.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:00:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm semi boon docks here so face to face is not an easy way to go, and only a few gun shops around and they're meh.

View Quote
Well I put in for email notifications with all the big online gun shops when any come in.

If one of you guys see some come in I would appreciate an email or IM if you think about it. Thanks

Last time I only waited about a week to order my 75b if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

PM me and I'll give you a trader website that will most certainly allow you to find what you are looking for by the end of the month... Even if you live in the "Boon Docks!"

In all honesty, it's how I've obtained my last 4-5 firearms to round out/complete my collection. Just make sure when you are purchasing that the seller and you live in the same state, that the firearm in question is for your own personal collection-(meaning you are not trying to flip it solely for a profit), and obviously you know that you cannot be a convicted felon, common sense stuff... The site I'm speaking of has been around a long time and is a national site that uses zip codes to find local items in your area...

ETA: You can also purchase from an out of state seller too. But you simply have the item shipped to your local FFL, pay the transfer fee, and legally walk out of the dealer with your item. That is how I purchased items I wanted that weren't available locally. I have them shipped to my favorite local FFL dealer, pay $20, show them my CCW, and I leave with my item...
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Just to make you feel better while waiting.

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
PM me and I'll give you a trader website that will most certainly allow you to find what you are looking for by the end of the month... Even if you live in the "Boon Docks!"

In all honesty, it's how I've obtained my last 4-5 firearms to round out/complete my collection. Just make sure when you are purchasing that the seller and you live in the same state, that the firearm in question is for your own personal collection-(meaning you are not trying to flip it solely for a profit), and obviously you know that you cannot be a convicted felon, common sense stuff... The site I'm speaking of has been around a long time and is a national site that uses zip codes to find local items in your area...

ETA: You can also purchase from an out of state seller too. But you simply have the item shipped to your local FFL, pay the transfer fee, and legally walk out of the dealer with your item. That is how I purchased items I wanted that weren't available locally. I have them shipped to my favorite local FFL dealer, pay $20, show them my CCW, and I leave with my item...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I just gave the website a check and only one gun for sale within 50 miles from me and it's a 10/22,and only 4 guns for sale within 100 miles. Nothing that I'm looking for but thanks for the link I will keep an eye open in the future.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I think you just missed the boat, I got stock alerts on P-01s from a couple of big online places (GrabAGun, KyGunCo) two weeks ago. Checking now they are all out of stock.

Try calling CGW and asking about a P-01. Again, as of two weeks ago they had stock. Note however that they only sell guns with custom work.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I just gave the website a check and only one gun for sale within 50 miles from me and it's a 10/22,and only 4 guns for sale within 100 miles. Nothing that I'm looking for but thanks for the link I will keep an eye open in the future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn bro, you do live in almost no-where! Then just do a national search and have it shipped to your closest FFL dealer. I've done it that way too from people all over the US... In 3-4 days you will have your P-01...
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#10]
There's a P01 forsale on the EE if you are interested in a used one.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]
If you're still looking, just got a stock alert:

GrabAGun

I've ordered from them plenty of times, smooth every time and they ship fast.

ETA: They're gone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top