Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2015 10:18:28 PM EDT
Came to post my new to me CZ 75 P-01 and noticed a couple other posts about people trading off their Sigs for CZ's. Ironically, that's how I acquired this one. Was not necessarily shopping for a CZ. I traded a used 226 that I bought from CDNN a while back that I was never overly pleased with. Just killing time, I noticed this used CZ in the case. I knew I wanted it the moment I held it. I have yet to shoot it, but can only imagine it will be a joy to shoot. It came with the plastic case and extra mag. It seems the previous owner struggled with the disassembly a time or two. Just had to share.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:16:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that the decocker or the safety model?
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that the decocker or the safety model?
View Quote

P01s are all decockers
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:13:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#4]
You should really like it once you shoot it.  My fav 9mm CCW.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice!  Yours has the NSN number - which corresponds to some NATO rule or regulation.

Not all P-01s have that number.

I believe the Czech police use the P-01 as their official duty gun.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#6]
You'll love it trust me it's' such a nice little pistol that also does well concealed
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I love mine.  It has become my primary EDC.  Very comfortable in a Comp-Tac holster.

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice!  Yours has the NSN number - which corresponds to some NATO rule or regulation.

Not all P-01s have that number.
View Quote

Mine doesn't have it as I purchased mine before they were putting that on them. It's my understanding that current manufactured P-01s don't have it either do to a change made.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought mine new early this year or late last year and it doesn't have the NSN number.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top