Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2015 4:58:03 PM EDT
When does this bad boy hit the market??
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
According to the web site, it's here already. List pirce is just under $2K, though, so they probably aren't bringing too many of them in, not a huge demand for such an expensive pistol until the 922(r) parts kits get made up to SBR the thing. I handled the 14 inch barreled carbine at SHOT, and it felt just absolutely right.
Contact CZ-USA directly at 1-800-922-4486 and ask if there will be one at a dealer near you.
I can't wait to see the semi-auto carbine if/when it shows up.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Per CZ USA law-enforcement representative there are none in stock yet
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:05:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, J Simmons would know, but when I saw him at SHOT I think he said they were on the way or already here...I was spending more time fondling then listening, unfortunately. The 14 inch BREN 805 just fits perfectly...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top