Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2015 8:26:49 PM EDT
Seems like I might want one of these? Thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is the .40S&W purchased when they were first available. Gets plenty of carry time. I added Pearce mag extensions to help with the .40S&W recoil without going to the extended magazines that are available. One of my favorite carry pieces.

--
Mike
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
tag for interest... Been pondering a 9mm version for a while now.

Have seen mixed 'Best thing EVAR' and 'unreliable as a meth addict stripper' reviews... Not sure which to believe.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I had an early 40, would not cycle hollow points.  Any of them.

Sold it.

I have heard the 9mm version works.

My personal experience with CZs in calibers that start with the number "4" has been dismal, at best.

My 9mm CZ 75 has been flawless.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I would own one again (9mm) if they changed the design of the damn mags so you wouldn't have rounds rattling around in a full magazine as it was seated in the gun.

No amount of smacking the mag on my palm would get the rounds to seat and not rattle around like a maraca every once in awhile carrying it around holstered. Drove me nuts to the point where I got rid of it for a PCR.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The 2075 is a CZ75 with a shorter barrel and grip. The action is the same. So are the mags. Reliability is excellent. I would get a steel frame though. I have a polymer frame one and I ended up selling it
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the BD model and love it. I had a PPS which I found to small for me, the thickness. I sold it and purchased the RAMI. I need the double stack to fit my hand properly. It is still light because it is anodized alum. I Cajunized the slide and put in a 13# hammer spring with the hammer and combat trigger w/trigger spring. It shoots smooth and is very reliable. I finally found my perfect carry pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top