Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2015 10:05:56 PM EDT
Mods - I apologize in advance for the leading Subject line, and I'm happy to change it if it violates forum policy

About a month ago I posted a thread looking for matching silver grips for both full-size and compact CZ style pistols.  After a ton of searching, I decided to get custom grips made.  The company is Tillander Grips, and they make plastic resin grips in pretty much any color combo.  The only snag in my plan right now is that they don't have any mold/pattern for thin CZ compact aluminum grips (pictured below).

For that reason, I wanted to put the following offer on the table:  If anyone is wiling to send their thin, aluminum compact CZ grips to Tillander, I'll pay for a custom set to be sent back with your grips, once the mold is made.  Color choice is yours, and they'd be sent back with your original grips, on my dime.  Might sound silly, but I'd still come out ahead doing that, compared to buying the actual aluminum grips.

Also, I have no affiliation (or financial interest) with Tillander grips, and have only read reviews on a couple of Tanfoglio and CZ forums.  I have not seen the grips in person, and cannot speak to the quality yet, although general feedback on other boards is that they're good to go.  The owner is quick to respond to emails, and has been helpful in answering questions -- obviously I'll post pics once I get the grips.

Edit:  I probably should have clarified - the offer is open to the first interested person, and IM is the best way to reach me on this board.  Last, they should be new, or like new, as any defects would carry over.

Ideally:

I'd also settle for:
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Offer closed! Compact grips and pics to come soon!
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they make fullsize grips?
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#3]
http://shop.cz-usa.com/home

Check them out

Lots of grips here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top