Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Emailed the ems/mil/leo rep proof of my certifications. He emailed me back quickly with an order form. 25% off Dan Wesson and CZ products.

Sooooo $650 with $35 shipping.

You mail the order form in and then need to call to pay with CC or mail a check.

Cant beat that.

I have a .pdf of the order form if anyone is interested.

Id upload it if i could figure out how.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Announcement from CZ-USA 4/10/2015

Scorpion Factory Stock to be Made Available This Summer
Since the release of the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol in October of 2014, CZ-USA has received many inquiries about the availability of the factory folding stock. It has always been CZ-USA’s intention to make the stock available to the public as soon as practicable.
Obviously, an approved Form 1 is required to convert the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol into an SBR. The ATF has informed us that 922r does apply, and their official parts count for the Scorpion Pistol is 16 parts. CZ-USA is currently in the process of manufacturing a number of US-made parts which we intend to sell both individually and as part of a kit to ensure that individuals manufacturing SBRs have the means to comply with 922r.
We’re also working closely with a number of US manufacturers to ensure a variety of US-made parts are available from sources other than CZ-USA. That being said, until more qualifying 922r compliance parts are available from aftermarket sources, the factory stock will only be available as part of the kit including the required compliance parts.
We expect to begin selling the stocks as part of a 922r compliance kit in late summer (earlier if at all possible).
Retail cost of the compliance kit will be very reasonable, ensuring that a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 SBR will remain one of the most reasonably priced pistol-caliber carbines available to the public.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Announcement from CZ-USA 4/10/2015

Scorpion Factory Stock to be Made Available This Summer
Since the release of the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol in October of 2014, CZ-USA has received many inquiries about the availability of the factory folding stock. It has always been CZ-USA’s intention to make the stock available to the public as soon as practicable.
Obviously, an approved Form 1 is required to convert the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol into an SBR. The ATF has informed us that 922r does apply, and their official parts count for the Scorpion Pistol is 16 parts. CZ-USA is currently in the process of manufacturing a number of US-made parts which we intend to sell both individually and as part of a kit to ensure that individuals manufacturing SBRs have the means to comply with 922r.
We’re also working closely with a number of US manufacturers to ensure a variety of US-made parts are available from sources other than CZ-USA. That being said, until more qualifying 922r compliance parts are available from aftermarket sources, the factory stock will only be available as part of the kit including the required compliance parts.
We expect to begin selling the stocks as part of a 922r compliance kit in late summer (earlier if at all possible).
Retail cost of the compliance kit will be very reasonable, ensuring that a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 SBR will remain one of the most reasonably priced pistol-caliber carbines available to the public.
View Quote

Outstanding
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 12:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Emailed the ems/mil/leo rep proof of my certifications. He emailed me back quickly with an order form. 25% off Dan Wesson and CZ products.

Sooooo $650 with $35 shipping.

You mail the order form in and then need to call to pay with CC or mail a check.

Cant beat that.

I have a .pdf of the order form if anyone is interested.

Id upload it if i could figure out how.
View Quote

I would be very interested in acquiring this for future uses.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#5]
The CZ rep was at my lgs Saturday and had one of these out on the counter. Never even knew it existed and had to pick it up. It was the 9mm version, not the 5.56.

Would very much like to have one, but can only imagine doing so if I SBR'd  it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:00:43 AM EDT
[#6]
double tap

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:01:33 AM EDT
[#7]
i dont think there is a 5.56

Quoted:
The CZ rep was at my lgs Saturday and had one of these out on the counter. Never even knew it existed and had to pick it up. It was the 9mm version, not the 5.56.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not saying there is or will be,  only repeating what I was told. As I stated, I was totally unaware this gun existed and didn't know anything about it so my first inquiry was if it came in other calibers besides 9mm. 5.56 was what I was told.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

CZ is importing the Bren as well.  It's 5.56, not really all that similar to the Scorpion, but it is being imported as a pistol as well.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

CZ is importing the Bren as well.  It's 5.56, not really all that similar to the Scorpion, but it is being imported as a pistol as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe the rep was confused as to exactly what I was asking then.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#11]
The BREN 805 pistol, shown here is really nose heavy, and only useful as an SBR, which is what I would do in a heartbeat if i could A) afford it, B), compliance parts were available.

Having said that, i handled the carbine version, and it fit like a glove.

Back to the scorpion - the ambidextrous safety delete plug is available from CZ-USA.

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/19167_Scorpion-Evo-Ambi-Control-Delete
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#12]
What are you guys using for front rail covers? I shot mine for the first time and those bare rails are harsh even on my work hardened hands.. :D
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 11:35:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I just threw some ergo ladder covers on there.  Light, not bulky, feels fine to me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:32:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I am surprised they haven't already milled of those sections and added MLOK spots.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:10:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I bought some rail covers that were being discontinued at On Sight Shooting in CG, AZ. Nice little shop. Cut to fit, and away I went.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:10:51 AM EDT
[#16]
For those of you not on facebook and not in the other thread cz is posting 30 round magazines tomorrow at 1pm central time.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#17]
and 800 mags were sold in 45 minutes lol

I bet 600 are on gunbroker now
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

and 800 mags were sold in 45 minutes lol

I bet 600 are on gunbroker now

View Quote
I got my 4 :D Thanks to my wife.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Has anyone put brace or thordsen saddle on their scorpion?

Would like to see some pics
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#20]

For those of you with approved Form 1s on the CZ Scorpion EVO, what did you put in Box 4A?

From research, I was going to put " CZ, (Ceska Zbrojovka), CZECH REPUBLIC"

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like Trop has the EVO in stock for $799. And they put their 30 round mags on "sale" for $44.99... Lulz
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
For those of you with approved Form 1s on the CZ Scorpion EVO, what did you put in Box 4A?

View Quote

That seems to be the consensus
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Looks like Trop has the EVO in stock for $799. And they put their 30 round mags on "sale" for $44.99... Lulz
View Quote

Supply and demand... How does it work?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Well considering it was $60 earlier today and now it's dropped to $45, I'm guessing it wasn't working all that well for them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Well considering it was $60 earlier today and now it's dropped to $45, I'm guessing it wasn't working all that well for them.
View Quote

They are finding where supply meets demand. There is no reason for them to list them at MSRP just so Joe blow can buy them and list them on gunbroker for $50. Selling way below the supply/demand point is how you end up with the .22lr bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Much Appreciated :) Hopefully this Form 1 is 3 months like the last one :D

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Got a chance to shoot a select Fire version today and I'm in love. They also had the Bren but I did not shoot it. To me it was as controllable as an mp5 but light and I liked the ergos better. I believe it's time for an SBR.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Got a chance to shoot a select Fire version today and I'm in love. They also had the Bren but I did not shoot it. To me it was as controllable as an mp5 but light and I liked the ergos better. I believe it's time for an SBR.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm REALLY liking mine.  I've already started emailing CZ USA with the petition for one in .45 acp.  
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top