Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 7:49:58 PM EDT
Purchased a new CZ 75 Compact two weeks ago. On it's first range outing I could not load the mags past 11 rounds. I am a mechanic so I am not worried about breaking a nail but this was a bitch! Is a loader required to achieve the 14 rounds? Sitting with 11 in it right now but would like to have the extra three spec'd for the upcoming events.  P.S. Shoots great, much more controllable than the old 1911.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you may have 10 rd mags not 14.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
yep.  factory and mec gar.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
NIB, it can be a bitch to load to capacity... They break in pretty quickly.

If you can only get 11 in, they may be '10's' as mentioned... Think I was able to get 13 or 14 in my compact mags when they were brand new before my thumb said 'DaFuq.'
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Check the mag - if it only goes to 10 in the "windows", plus has a long vertical indentation on the sides right below that 10 round window you have a California ten round magazine. I've been carrying CZ compact and full size pistols for years, and the only Compact magazines I had trouble with were ProMags, and they filled up just fine - wouldn't FEED worth a damn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top