Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2014 5:44:09 PM EDT
"It fits like a glove."  

CZ really studied the ergos of the hand, I must say.  Good job CZ.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They really do.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Indeed! If you have small/medium hands slim grips are on the money as well.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
They fit my hands well but my one complaint is their safety on the 75.  I need their extended version or I have to repositon my hand to flip it off.  Wish they would redesign that to work better with my short thumbs.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#4]
My favorite thing about CZ is you can buy the base guns at a very reasonable price...lower than most service pistols.  Yet you can send it in to have quality work done, on people who work on nothing buy CZ's, and have it turned into one of the better guns out there at any price range....all while staying at or around the price of your "premium" service pistols (like Sigs and Hks.)
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#5]
When I first read the topic my first thought was, "they have a habit of multiplying".  But, yes ergos are among the best. I have 2 CZ's and one clone right now, and will definitely be buying some more in the future.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#6]
My next handgun is gonna be a CZ.  My first
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#7]
The old ones are the same, I have a pre-B CZ75 that is my No. 1 shooter. It feels like a extension of your hand.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They fit my hands well but my one complaint is their safety on the 75.  I need their extended version or I have to repositon my hand to flip it off.  Wish they would redesign that to work better with my short thumbs.
View Quote

Yeah, my only complaints is the location of the safety.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top