Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2014 8:56:29 PM EDT
I recently picked up a new in box A.A.I. import CZ 75 from 1991.   It came with three magazines and appears to have been test fired only.  The box appears to be complete with all accessories, though there is a compartment for an additional barrel.

The gun is all matching, of course, including the barrel.  The barrel in the gun is electro-penciled "2" underneath the chamber.

Did the gun come with two barrels originally?

Just curious.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]
nice!  
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got an AA import 1994 in similar condition... Only one barrel.  Mine also has the electro pencil engraving under the chamber.   That's a beautiful CZ!
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#4]
That plastic box was originally designed for the AT-84 Swiss-made pistols, and those were probably available with barrels in different calibers, I'm thinking of .41AE since that was AA's baby.

They used the same molds, just changed the logo on the top. More marketable than what CZ shipped them in, which was a two-piece styrofoam box with a cardboard slipcover.

I've got a 1992-vintage CZ-85 imported by AA, and that was in the regular styrofoam box w/sleeve. I'm actually looking for an AA-marked CZ-75, but in the CZ box  to match my 85.

BTW, AA usually did not ship spare mags with their CZ's. My 85 came with one mag, serialized to the gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top