Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2014 10:40:42 PM EDT
I am considering my first CZ and am thinking p01 or p06. I have always been a 40 guy. First handgun I ever owned was an M&P. Then I bought glock but went back to the M&P. Then I bought Sig and had 4 at one point but couldn't live with the price I paid when I shot the M&P better with less recoil and for a much cheaper purchase price and ended up selling them all. So I am back to M&Ps only. I really like them but have always been curious about the CZ. They are really nice looking handguns but I have never shot one and no one here has any. I would be ordering online if I bought one. I like the p06 idea because it is a 40 and it saves money since I have all the loading equipment for 40 cal but I know the CZ was based around a 9mm design (M&P was a 40 design) and worry about reliability of the P06. That leads me to look at the p01. In all honesty what am I missing by not having one of these in the safe?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I have owned a P=01 for a few years now. Like that pistol. But, since they came out CZ brought out the P-07. The P-07 was designed to be a .40 but they also have a 9mm barrel for it, so you can buy it either way.

If I were buying new today I would have to think real hard between the P-01/P-06 and the P-07.  Have fun looking .....but make sure you get a chance to shoot the P-07.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag.

Looking at the CZ 75 SP-01 tactical
I do not own any CZ pistols but this one has caught my eye.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
P-01 is on sale for $479.99 shipped at kygunco.com.

http://www.kygunco.com/cz-p01-9mm-pistol-black-polycoat-14-round-38-barrel-14-round-43725
View Quote
'

Screaming good price.  Had I just not bought a CZ75b compact and a P07 duty, I'd be all about that...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top