Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2014 6:26:37 PM EDT
I just purchased this PCR off the EE. I noticed this machined spot on top of the slide, and there's a pin or screw that goes down into the breech face as seen in pic 2. What is it? My p-01 doesn't have this.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a loaded chamber indicator.  The pin, on top of the slide,  pops up when you have a round in the chamber.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a loaded chamber indicator.  The pin, on top of the slide,  pops up when you have a round in the chamber.
View Quote

Of course it is! Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:56:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Only one that comes with one, goes with the Novak style rear sight, part of the package the Czech National police asked for. The PCR is one of the best all around CCW pistols, IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top