Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2014 8:26:26 PM EDT
Anybody know of good holsters for the CZ 75 Shadow holster for IDPA/USPSA/3gun?  I am getting one soon.  This is not the SP01 model, it is the 75 model.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Bladetech DOH for USPSA and 3gun, though I'm not a serious competitor. I got it for my SP01s which I sold, but my CZ75 SA fits just fine in it; your Shadow probably would too.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
As a family we run Blade-Tech DOS (used to be the DOH) or the Comp-Tac International with their DOS. I actually prefer the Comp-Tac belt attachment over the the Blade-Tech, and I prefer the Blade-Tech holster for looks more than the Comp-Tac.  As we have been switching out some guns recently, I have been buying all Comp-Tac just for the belt attachment.  The Tec-Lock is great for mag pouches and such, but is not quite stable enough for a gun, IMO.  

For 3 Gun, if you get serious, I highly recommend that you get a Level 2 retention holster.  Getting a trip to DQ because your pistol fell out when you ran or jumped just sucks.  Not required, just suggested.

Link Posted: 8/6/2014 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Matt Mink uses one of these. Handmade out of the thickest kydex.
http://automaticaccuracy.net/?wpsc-product=rln-custom-gear-kydex-belt-holsters-2
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anybody know of good holsters for the CZ 75 Shadow holster for IDPA/USPSA/3gun?  I am getting one soon.  This is not the SP01 model, it is the 75 model.
View Quote

I had one made by North Texas Custom Kydex, perfect fit.... The 75 shadow is a bit hard to shop for as it has the 75 SA frame and the SP01 slide. Technically I have a Shadow 75 T... but the sight cut isn't going to wreck your day.

This is their 'tactical match' with CF/Red and no cant, 75-Shadow is not a pull-down option, but they can make it.

http://www.ntckydex.com/
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 1:03:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my SP-O1 from Kirkpatrick.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 11:44:36 AM EDT
[#6]

A comp-tac "International" holster that is for the 40cal CZ75 will fit the 9mm CZ75 Shadow perfectly due to the Shadow being a little wider than a normal 75.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I have this one.  USPSA Production legal.  It is the Blade Tech, with thumb screws and a fully adjustable drop offset bracket.  

For 3 Gun, I suggest something with positive retention like the WRS or Safariland ALS.  Lots more running with a holstered pistol, and retention is a bigger priority.  You won't win a 3 gun match with a fast draw, but you can earn a quick trip to Dairy Queen if your pistol exits stage left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top