Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2017 4:35:22 PM EDT
Does anyone have both SAR K2 45 magazines and Para Ordnance magazines for their SAR K2 pistols
and would you be able to take photos of the followers? (exactly which Para mags work?)
I would like to see the differences in the followers to see if I could modify the Para Ordnance followers to
lock the slide back on the last round.  

I have successfully done this on before on an experimental retro fit of some surplus M9 mags I had to fit
my Sig 226 which worked out very well after re-cutting the mag release slot in the M9 mags to fit the 226.

Best price I can find on the SAR K2 mags is $25.85 + shipping from Lanbo's Armory.
Para Ordnance mags can be had for quite a bit less even locally to me.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#1]
buy the Para mags.  Most others do.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#2]
That's the idea, but I want to see if I can possibly modify the para's follower so the slide will lock back before I invest in the mags.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Everything can be modified.  I'd suggest buying a stick of epoxy putty
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Below, a Mec-Gar mag for a P14 on the left and the K2 45 mag on the right...

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top