Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2015 10:08:18 PM EDT
Picked up a Remington RM380 last week and finally made it to the range toady. Put 100 rounds of  PMC FMJ, and 60 rounds of assorted JHP without a single issue. It is a great shooting little 380.  The finish is not the best and it doesn’t have much in the way of sights, but it is a great shooting little 380.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Wonder if the R9 is coming. Wonder how all the Rohrbaugh owners feel now that these are half the price.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#2]
My guess would be the R9 will follow should the 380's sell well. I'm tempted to purchase one myself, but I'd prefer the 9.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My guess would be the R9 will follow should the 380's sell well. I'm tempted to purchase one myself, but I'd prefer the 9.

View Quote

I agree. Why buy the same size gun in a smaller caliber...Other than the recoil
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:44:42 AM EDT
[#4]
When were these pistols released? I knew they were coming, but hadn't followed them. I think I'd bite on one of these if Big Green released a 9mm.

I'm a former Rohrbaugh R9 owner and there are still days I miss pocket carrying that little pistol. One thing I don't miss is that long 8lb DAO trigger pull; but that being said, a pistol of this size does have its place in my daily carry regimen.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought one of these today and put 100+ rounds through it as I plan on using it to replace my Kahr P380 if it's reliable and so far it's been good.  Had one FTF on the %th (maybe 6th) round and been flawless sense with plenty of "double taps" along the way.  I will say the trigger is pretty heavy and VERY long but that's what I prefer in a carry pistol.  It's definitely not a range gun but if a long, heavy trigger (as the safety device) and restrike are what you look for in a carry pistol, you'll be very happy.  Will report back when I have more rounds through the gun.

edit: FTF was with Fiocchi, ran sig and whitebox flawlessly.  also shot 6 round of hydroshock well (found them in my range bag).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top