Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2014 4:22:06 PM EDT
Picked this up for peanuts at an estate sale today.  It's in moderate shape.  I was reading that it is likely a "ruby" variant.  The safety is at the back instead of above trigger guard.  Pistol has been disassembled and improperly reassembled, as the barrel is forward of the lugs, and seems that the hammer is forward and I can't figure out how to get it back, which prevents the slide from moving more than about 1/2" in either direction.  Picture attached, i've removed the grips and safety, trying to get a clue...and have nearly none.  All advice appreciated.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, still want further info, but I managed to get it apart and back in proper assembly.  Had to drive out both the sear pin and the mag latch pin, the mag latch spring is also the hammer spring, once they were out, the hammer was able to fall back and the slide was removed.  all lubed up and reassembled now....now i just need some low power (!) 7.65 browning .32acp shells to give her a try. Interesting little machine....I rather like the internal design.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top