Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2013 6:45:14 AM EDT
So I recently bought a nearly new Llama 45 minimax from a friend of mine for a hell of a deal. This would be an even better deal if I could find a place that sells magazines for it. I have one for it right now but it would be very nice to have a few more. There are two different models of clips for this gun and mine has the fat bottom double stack style clip. If anyone knows anywhere to find these, or someone that is selling them I would be more than grateful for the information.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Google is your friend.  Check out this site, the price they want for Llama mags is highway robbery.  Megcar and Promag make the 7 round model not sure about the wide body mag.

http://www.jocoemprise.com/pistols/llama/llama45.html
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 2:35:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 5/9/2013 3:28:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Edited...VA-gunnut
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 8:05:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 5/10/2013 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
You will find these magazines hard to come by, and pretty expensive. When I got my Minimax, I got 2 magazines with it, and found 3 more at CDNN.com to meet my requisite 5 magazine minimum for each of my weapons, but I had to pay dearly for them.

Mec-Gar magazines are good to have, and are often used by OEM's as original equipment. ProMag products, on the other hand, are not known for functioning, much less any kind of reliability. I would suggest not wasting your money on any magazines made by them, they are worse than trash.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 3:41:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a Mini-Max years ago.  I think I found a spare mag on Ajax Grips web site
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top