Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2014 12:47:13 PM EDT
Ok so having the impulse control of a gnat and  I grabbed a sup $300  CT9 .I have a   couple of quick questions.. Anyone added night sights? Also anyone aware of a method of shortening the reset?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#1]
You can order a front sight direct from Kahr and wait.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
The Kahr trigger is what it is.  
There's no way to shorten the reset without making the gun unsafe.
The entire idea of the Kahr trigger was to offer police a tiny, full power auto pistol with a trigger that felt like the standard S&W service revolver most cops were using back then.

This also meant a small auto that would be as safe to carry as a revolver, which was why the trigger is very much like a DA revolver with a long pull and a full reset.
To meet the demand for a shorter trigger pull Kahr introduced the Elite trigger assembly for the more expensive models.
I don't know if the CT9 has an Elite trigger or not, but Kahr can install one in most of their guns.  The Elite just offers a slightly SHORTER pull but still requires a full reset.
In short, the Kahr design is nothing like a Glock or S&W that can do a shorter reset.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can order a front sight direct from Kahr and wait.
View Quote

Or Dawson Precision.

I've had both, it's my opinion the Dawson is a better more durable design.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top