User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:15:52 PM EDT
......factory covert pistols.

We want them very much. Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:57:09 AM EDT
[#1]
One of the best ideas any gun company has ever had when it comes to CC guns. Sure, you can farm it out but factory would be better. I dream of a day when GLOCK offers a 19/26, or even better, a single-stack version of that combo.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the best ideas any gun company has ever had when it comes to CC guns. Sure, you can farm it out but factory would be better.
View Quote

Yeah. I have both a P9 and PM9 and would love a factory covert.
If I were to chop one myself, I'd do it with a cheap "C" Kahr, but I'm a snob and don't like the Cs.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm still waiting for the Kahr 10mm that will never come....
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Chop a "cheap" C frame and upgrade to your snobbish non-mimmed parts. Then just add your slide.

Personally, chopping the grip is about the only thing I haven't done, but only because I haven't shot one of the smaller M size frames.
I did come really close to doing a G19 covert, though.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm still waiting for the Kahr 10mm that will never come....
View Quote

Shut up and take my money
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top