Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2014 1:25:20 AM EDT
Hey fellas, I need some help.  I am in the market for a TP9 with night sights..  and have yet to have any luck finding one.  So I decided to go ahead and just buy the model with the regular sights.  So I thought I would just go on the Kahr online shop and buy the Trijicon night sights and have them installed.  Now I read that they changed the sight cut.  The indicator is under the slide, where a "dimple" indicates the new sight cut.  If I am purchasing a new production TP9..  That is currently sitting at me dealers distributor, will this gun have the new sight cut?  

If this is not an option, then I would probably just send slide to Novaks to get installed. Any help would be greatly be appreciated.  Thanks..
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

If I am purchasing a new production TP9..  That is currently sitting at me dealers distributor, will this gun have the new sight cut?

View Quote

Yes. IIRC, the new sight cut dates to 2006 or so.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome!!  Yeah, I emailed Kahr Arms and asked about it.  They said  if its a new production gun, that it will have the new sight cut.  This is my first Kahr purchase..  and don't know a whole lot about them. Still doing a lot of reading up.  Thanks though.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top