Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 3/20/2014 2:06:16 PM EDT
Anyone have them that can offer any comments or observations? Has anyone ordered them recently and were they in stock? I'm on week four of my backorder for replacement night sights...I hate that they don't show actual stock levels.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 11:15:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a set on my MK9 briefly. They looked awesome, and felt just ok, not great. I didn't like how thick they made the gun, so its back to stock grips for me (I carry my MK9 often and i'm more concerned with function and carry comfort over looks).

As far as installation, they mean it when they say they require fitting. If you're not comfortable with a dremel and woodworking take them to someone who is. They did seem delicate compared to other wood grips, so be aware of how hard you tighten down the screws.

I wound up selling them after about a month.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently ordered the wood grips for MK and they were on back order, just like the sights.
Not knowing whether an item is in stock until after you order is irritating.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I recently ordered the wood grips for MK and they were on back order, just like the sights.
Not knowing whether an item is in stock until after you order is irritating.
View Quote

I hear ya, my night sights are still on backorder since 2/16. I ordered the wood grips and they sent me the ones for a K9 by mistake, I emailed them and they said they would send the correct ones with a return shipping label and that was a week ago, I've got a feeling I'm in the same boat as you...another backorder.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top