Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2013 12:25:16 AM EDT
I am looking for a good way to carry a spare mag for my PM9 on my belt. What do you use?
Link Posted: 4/11/2013 8:07:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Mitch Rosen magazine pouch.
Link Posted: 4/11/2013 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
In my left (support side) pocket. Never had a problem getting it out. Just make sure you practice getting it out, just like you should be practicing drawing your weapon, from concealed.
Link Posted: 4/12/2013 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't carry my spare mags on my belt; I carry them in my left rear pocket in a Recluse pocket mag pouch:

" />
Link Posted: 4/12/2013 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I use one of these for my P-9 spare.

Slips on over the belt - doesn't have to be threaded on.  Low profile, good retention.

CompTac single
Link Posted: 4/16/2013 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I carry mine in a mag pouch on the weak side.  Clips on and off the belt easy.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#6]
KytexGear single magazine pouch.  All one piece of molded kydex, hooks over the belt with no threading, and is made specifically for Kahr magazines.  I've had it a month and so far it seems like an excellent product.  It cost less than $20 at www.kytexgear.com  

mule
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I use a Robert Mika adjustable magazine carrier.  Can fit numerous magazines from my Pm-9 to Glocks to 1911's.  Has a spring clip, made from some sort of sort synthetic material, costs under $20
Link Posted: 6/5/2013 5:53:42 AM EDT
[#8]
A old Leatherman SuperTool leather pouch.
Fits the 8 round mag snugly but still snaps shut. Shorter mags could be height adjusted by stuffing something in the bottom of the pouch.
I like how it can be totally exposed but not look out of place.
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 4:26:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I use a Schrade Tool pouch with a snap flap and a piece of firm foam at the bottom of the pouch to keep the magazine from moving. That also helps the magazine from losing rounds.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#10]
A Blackberry case will carry two K9 mags and has a belt clip. Got one off eBay for two bucks and it works like a charm. Elite Systems has some pretty nice mag holders with belt clips but will be more money.
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Comp-tac Minotaur Concealment Pouch.  Works great.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 3/4/2014 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Dale Fricke horizontal mag holder or Desantis Nemesis Mag Packer.
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top