Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2017 9:16:12 PM EDT
Am I the only one who has never seen this before tonight? 

Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Super Duper!

Yawn...
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Ain't nothing gonna be 'silent' when it 'operates'.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Supposedly in-between a TRP and a Pro. It was introduced at SHOT last year and its finally making its way into the market. There is one for sale on GB right now. 
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Supposedly in-between a TRP and a Pro. It was introduced at SHOT last year and its finally making its way into the market. There is one for sale on GB right now. 
View Quote

The price on GB is Pro prices.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The price on GB is Pro prices.
View Quote
The ones I found online were ~$1999.00. 

I'll have to be satisfied with my TRP for a while...but I sure would like one of these. 
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#6]
When I first saw them I thought they were awesome but now I'm kinda "meh" about them. I wish they'd just make a TRP Operator without the stupid fucking adjustable rear sight and bull-barrel
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When I first saw them I thought they were awesome but now I'm kinda "meh" about them. I wish they'd just make a TRP Operator without the stupid fucking adjustable rear sight and bull-barrel
View Quote
Have you contacted their Custom Shop to see if they'll put a TRP slide on a TRP Operator frame for you?
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Have you contacted their Custom Shop to see if they'll put a TRP slide on a TRP Operator frame for you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've thought of every possible way to get what the TRP Operator should be

Cheapest thing would be to just get a Loaded Black Operator and have the front-strap checkered, easiest would be to buy one of the Lipsye's Combat Operators.  I need a new 1911 to go with the new AR15 I bought, I'll probably end up getting a Range Officer Operator and adding a 10-8 rear sight and SA magwell.

The rollmarks on the Silent Operator have to be the stupidest thing to ever get gouged into the side of a gun.  The font sucks, the Master Class logos on the rear of the slide suck and the big "Master Class" on the left side of the frame sucks.  And what's up with the goofy magwell?  Not sure how this...

Turned into this

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top