Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2015 1:36:48 PM EDT
Just wanted to share my recent positive experience with SA's Customer Service Dept.
My Dad gave me his GI Champion a couple years ago. it's about 10 years old. Up until my last 3 range sessions, the thing performed flawlessly. Then started FTE, FTF issues. After exhausting my abilities attempting to fix it, I called SA. They opened a RMA and the pistol was shipped to them. Received a call from them yesterday. Their tech could not get the gun to function properly. They are sending me a brand new replacement gun. I was given 3 choices of replacement; GI Parkerized, Loaded, or Range Officer. I opted for The Range Officer Champion.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
does the RO have the sentiment value you are losing?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately no,  but dad would rather that I have a gun that works. He's ok with it and is excited to see it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I have had similar exp. with SA and CZ-USA..No BS warranty, but I think CZs was a 5 year limit?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#4]
SAI has one of the best CS departments in the industry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top