Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2014 11:27:22 AM EDT
Emailed the warranty department three days ago with no response. How soon should I follow up with a phone call?

[email protected] is the email address on the website for service.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Emailed the warranty department three days ago with no response. How soon should I follow up with a phone call?
View Quote

Maybe just the time of the year.

I usually call, and get answered quickly.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Emailed customer service and was told the "warranty" email address has some problems the IT department is working on.  If you need to get ahold of them use the customer service email address not the warranty service email.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 2:45:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I had better luck just calling.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Only way to get answers is to use a phone.

Never had any luck with emailing them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I got an answer within 45 minutes from their sales department regarding the born on date of my 1911 MilSpec GI .45 after emailing.  This was about a week ago.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Just call.  They will answer and take care of you right away.  If you need to ship a gun for service you will have a shipping label in your e-mail 5 minutes after you call.  SA has excellent customer service.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I too have sent 2 emails over the past 10 days with no reply. That's fine tho. It must be connectivity problems because theyr usually perdy good.

My experience with Springfield's customer service has been excellent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top