Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2016 5:55:44 PM EDT
Thanks for the ammo recommendations and direction in my other thread.  I could've updated that one with a pic of the new pistol...I'll ask for forgiveness later.

She just got in today:

Excited to get some trigger time, hopefully in the next week.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, this thread is bustling.  Should've gotten a better revolver to start the buzz.

I get to shoot it this weekend and will update all of the subscribers with how it goes...
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I like it.

What optic are you planning on putting on it?

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 6:18:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I took it out his weekend to shoot...amazing revolver. Nothig I can add that hasn't been stated elsewhere - DA is heavy and pretty clean, SA is very crisp.  No video right now.

It's my first .44 to shoot and the 7.5" barrel coupled with the porting made it very manageable.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like it.

What optic are you planning on putting on it?

View Quote

I have an extra T1 lying around with no home but it's currently on a lower 1/3 mount. I may go that route with a standard low added to it
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#4]
nice looking gun.

What are you using for ammo?

Are you going to reload for it?

Is it a performance center gun?

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
nice looking gun.

What are you using for ammo?

Are you going to reload for it?

Is it a performance center gun?  
View Quote

Bought some MagTech 240 gr to plink with.  That's what I shot this weekend.  I don;t plan on reloading thought that's what everyone said to do...I may reconsider.

Yes, Performance Center Stealth Hunter.  After shooting it I do think an Aimpoint micro would be a nice addition.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Really nice piece.  I'm a fan of S&W and the Stealth Hunter in particular.  Several years ago they came in birdsong od green with a black unfluted cylinder.  Still keep my eye open for one of those.  Enjoy your new piece.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#7]
That is a sweet looking gun. Would make a great deer gun.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#8]
nice
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 1:40:49 AM EDT
[#9]
It's a fantastic shooter.  The extended barrel, including porting, makes it very manageable.  Extremely pleased
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 3:28:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Really nice piece.  I'm a fan of S&W and the Stealth Hunter in particular.  Several years ago they came in birdsong od green with a black unfluted cylinder.  Still keep my eye open for one of those.  Enjoy your new piece.
View Quote

I used to have that model.  Probably shouldn't have sold it......

Looking at a 629 VComp to go with my 627 VComp now though
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I really like the competition model with the weighted barrel, too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top