Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2014 11:50:01 PM EDT
I've always been interested in the Night Guards. I was able to handle a 327 NG at a gun show.
And I want one! The action was so smooth, the trigger so light. 8 shots of .357 Magnum goodness. It's a beautiful, unique revolver.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
...or a S&W 627 PC. Also sweet.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Out of production

Nice sights

Sorry weak finish

Get the PC 327
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Out of production

Nice sights

Sorry weak finish

Get the PC 327
View Quote

I have a night guard 327, and I can confirm the above. Get a 627 PC. You will want the cut outs for moon clips.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have a night guard 327, and I can confirm the above. Get a 627 PC. You will want the cut outs for moon clips.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Out of production

Nice sights

Sorry weak finish

Get the PC 327

I just looked at a 627 PC at an LGS. I agree, I like the 627.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I grabbed my night guard at $750 used with a hundred or so  357 jhp rounds. I considered it a steal and wanted to knock something off my list at the same time. I still put a few rounds through it but not as often as I would like. I shoot my m&p9 more than anything else.

If I did again, definitely moon clips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top