Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2014 10:07:48 PM EDT
Per dem can be a good thing sometimes, and who can't use another big bore revolver?

And it's first hike

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
A great gun and a beautiful location.
Where is that??
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice flame thrower  I have one as well how is the fit and finish on yours I have to send mine back to S&W poor fit but their CS is great so no worries what you shot out of it so far?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A great gun and a beautiful location.
Where is that??
View Quote

That was Portage Pass in Whittier Alaska. I had some down time waiting to the ferry to Kodaik and my dog needed to get some energy out. I took a lot more pictures, but I probably won't get much done with them till my HHG's get unpacked.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Ahh Alaska, should have known, absolutely gorgeous.

As for the gun, as stated above, it's no doubt a fire breather but that just adds to the fun.
I have one similar, a 629-6 3" unfluted. Will likely send it to Gemini Customs to make up for the lack of "PC"  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful gun! Torn between this or a 627 PC.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
My 1981 dated 629-1 approves of this thread.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top