Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 12:00:38 PM EDT
Right now, I've got a Model 36 (no dash) that is a pretty paperweight.  Anyone have any idea where I can track down a hammer nose/rivet/bushing?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Gun Parts Corp.?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownell's?

S&W?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Emailed a bunch of parts companies. Was told I was pretty much SOL. Brownells and midway both said the part was discontinued. Found a small business out of Texas called Lee's Gun Parts online. Called and they said the part would be in the mail tomorrow. Guy handling the call said he'd handpick the best one (used parts) and get it headed my way.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome, always like to see old guns get back in service.  Post pics when you're done....  
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Emailed a bunch of parts companies. Was told I was pretty much SOL. Brownells and midway both said the part was discontinued. Found a small business out of Texas called Lee's Gun Parts online. Called and they said the part would be in the mail tomorrow. Guy handling the call said he'd handpick the best one (used parts) and get it headed my way.

View Quote

Excellent, good to know there's someone out there who can come through!
I was gonna suggest Jack First Gunshop, they have a pretty good stock of discontinued parts as well.

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#6]
http://smith-wessonforum.com/forum

Im not sure if link will work but S&W Forum is a good place to get parts. I have had great luck finding some odd parts. GREAT people too!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:10:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Pictures OP!!!  
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I just saw a full hammer on Gunbroker, you may beable to find just the pin there.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pictures OP!!!  
View Quote

Here ya go. Nothing special. But it works again. Been out of commission almost 4 years and forgotten about. Lol

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jeff is good to go.He has LOTS of old S&W parts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top