Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 6:21:52 AM EDT
Guy states its in great shape, prestine actually, no box or anything, 3 speed loaders, he is asking $550 which I think is high, I am considering offering $475-500 for everything, don't want to insult the guy...but I don't want ripped off either, been a few years since I seen a used one in a shop so I really have no place to start. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#1]
The seller's asking price is only slightly lower than what new models are being sold for online.  New 4" SS models are less than the asking price for the 6".

Have you seen the GP100 yet or is the condition based upon the seller's opinion?

Used is used.  Don't pay new pricing for used goods

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen a picture and it appears clean, he states gun has roughly 50-100rds through it, if it is in the shape he describes I am thinking $475 with the 3 speed loaders, used stainless guns the last time I seen was $449 around here and with tax that would put it around 475, I am going to ask to personally see the gun before I totally commit though, deal would be a FTF.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 12:49:09 PM EDT
[#3]
475 would be a good deal in these parts IMHO FO!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the responses guys, I am going to try and get back with him and see if we can't work something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top