Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2016 11:51:25 PM EDT
Just picked up my LCP today and I also bought a TractionGrips (TG) for it. A Hogue Handall grip sleeve is on the way. Seems to me most people prefer the Hogue Handall. I have small paws and on my Gen 4 Glock 19 I do not add any grip extensions or beaver tails. The LCP feels comfy in my hand, so I am thinking the TG should do the trick. For obvious reasons I will be trying the Hogue first before applying the TG. Has anyone here removed their TGs? Does it leave a sticky mess? Which do you prefer and why? Maybe you have left your LCP as is. I ask because people say the pistol is very snappy and gives a little discomfort with the non modified grip.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried the Hogue Handall, and it was very comfortable and filled the hand nicely.  However, its sticky rubber made it hard to draw out of my pocket without snagging, and it's thicker width made the pistol print more in my pocket.  So I wound up taking it off and going back to the default LCP.  I figured, since I carry this thing 99% of the time, but only shoot it about 1% of the time, I might as well make it most comfortable to carry.  The default LCP really doesn't bother me much anyways.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:11:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Your right. With the Handall installed the grip feels fantastic yet does tend to snag and grip the pocket walls. Bummer. It would be fine with a hybrid holster but I'm using a De Santis Nemesis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top