Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2015 4:55:46 PM EDT
Just picked up my gp100 match champion. So I was cruzeing online just looking around. I found a bearcat shopkeeper for a great price and wanted one since 13' when they came out!
Now I find the bisley model in .454! Gotta have it!
Is this a sickness?!?!
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, yes it is. My most prized posession is a Blackhawk in 44 that was handed down to me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#2]
this was my GP100 weekend, new GP 100 that I haven't shot yet, so I put on Meprolight sights, and new trigger return and hammer springs from Wolff.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I owned a super Blackhawk in the past, .41 mag. Wish I still had it!
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 7:17:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just picked up my gp100 match champion. So I was cruzeing online just looking around. I found a bearcat shopkeeper for a great price and wanted one since 13' when they came out!
Now I find the bisley model in .454! Gotta have it!
Is this a sickness?!?!
View Quote

I guess I am a little confused....what is the problem?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
If it's a sickness, I've got it also. Just bought a Blackhawk 45LC/45ACP convertible pistol yesterday. I shot cowboy action for about 8 years until my back gave out. Love the 45LC. I carry 45ACP in 1911s for self defense.  Sold all my cowboy guns and gear about 10 years ago. Really missed not having a revolver!! Feel much better now that I have one again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:45:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's a sickness, I've got it also. Just bought a Blackhawk 45LC/45ACP convertible pistol yesterday. I shot cowboy action for about 8 years until my back gave out. Love the 45LC. I carry 45ACP in 1911s for self defense.  Sold all my cowboy guns and gear about 10 years ago. Really missed not having a revolver!! Feel much better now that I have one again.
View Quote

I bought one of those a couple years ago, I love it!
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#7]
You need a Security/Service Six.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top