Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2015 11:47:16 PM EDT
Saw the LC9s Pro on Ruger site.  Never heard of it before.  Pro deletes useless magazine safety and deletes manual safety.  Operationally becomes a striker fired Glock system.

Does any one have one or seen one?

I wonder if Ruger will make a LC380 (s) striker fired .380 or a Pro version??
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm pleased with mine, wish night sights were a factory option.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I like my LC9S and prefer it over the LC9S Pro version because I like and want the manual thumb safety. I just have to figure out how to disable the magazine disconnect safety....<><....:)
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:56:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Did not want a manual safety on the wrong side for a lefty and a magazine safety. Pro it is.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Purchased one for my wife for christmas and installed a set of TFO Gr/Yl sights.  

Went and shot it not to long ago and it shoots well and is extremely comfortable.  Put 150+ rounds through it with no issues at all.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Ruger CS advised they know of no new products in the LC380 line after I asked about a LC380s or a LC380s Pro style gun coming out.  Phooey.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Picked up a Pro this past weekend.  Will be heading to the range in another week or so when I my renewal for a local range goes into affect.  Love how it fits in my hand.  Now I need to find a good IWB holster.  The trigger is so much better than I've seen in other small subcompact striker fired guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top