Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2016 3:39:02 PM EDT
Whats Up Folks
Local mom and pop Pawn Shop has a Stainless II in really nice shape.
Mainspring housing was replaced with a metal one and some aftermarket wood grips with nice inlay pattern.
A little worn from use (no big deal for me) clean feed ramp and chamber, felt good not sloppy fit/finish. fiber optic front sight plain low profile sights on the rear.

They are asking $700

is that a fair price?

should have snapped a pic sorry
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Very fair. Good find.
Still try and negotiate. See if they will take 650 cash.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Make sure it doesnt have an external extractor.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Why? I have an kimber eclipse target 2, with the external extractor, with over 10,000 trouble  free rounds.Most people that see this as  a bad thing, don't have a clue.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why? I have an kimber eclipse target 2, with the external extractor, with over 10,000 trouble  free rounds.Most people that see this as  a bad thing, don't have a clue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The EE Kimbers are notoriously unreliable.  

700 is kind of steep for a used Kimber especially when you can get a new SA Loaded our RO for only slightly more or a new Kimber for slightly more.  $600 would be my top on that pistol especially considering I score a used Grand Raptor II for 900.  Sounds like they are jacking the price up for the mods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top