Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2015 3:02:27 AM EDT
I have the option of trading a Polytech M1a with nikon 3x-9x for a nice condition Kimber Warrior. First off, would you recommend the Warrior? I've heard mixed things about Kimber, but it is a beautiful gun if I may say so. Good trade? Bad Trade?

I also have the option of trading for a Ruger SR556.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I would, I own two. Bought my first one a Dersert Warrior in 2012, got around 2000 rounds fired and it's been great, the finish is also holding up very nicely.
I just bought a Warrior SOC, only a couple hundred rounds fired, but so far good to go, I like the fact the Warrior series has just what you need and nothing else, also like the choice of different colored finish, black/tan/green & tan. It is also a series 70 gun, no firing pin safety. I am not just a Kimber fanboy, I own several other 1911s, Ed Brown SF and TRP to name two. Kimber gets a bad rap on the Internet, I believe they are just as good and better in someways as others in their price range.
As far as the trade, I'd probably keep the M1A. But do you want a railed 1911 or a AR15?
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have the option of trading a Polytech M1a with nikon 3x-9x for a nice condition Kimber Warrior. First off, would you recommend the Warrior? I've heard mixed things about Kimber, but it is a beautiful gun if I may say so. Good trade? Bad Trade?

I also have the option of trading for a Ruger SR556.....
View Quote

Kimber Warrior for an M1a sounds like you are getting the shaft...... Maybe it the pistol pot was sweetened a little bit.  I was able to pick up a Kimber Grand Raptor for $900 used new Warrior would run you 1000 a used anywhere from 750-900.  Polytech M1a around $1000-1200 maybe more depending on the scope mount.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#3]
It all depends on how bad you want it.  That's the standard
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a Warrior for EDC.  It is a tack driver and is far better than I can shoot.

I know its a driver because I have had a few good shooters a lot younger than myself shoot it when I first bought it and were quite impressed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top