Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 11:54:40 PM EDT
... or with a safe/fire lever on the side and the decocker on the back of the slide.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe p2000 v1 is light LEM. There are a few write ups and YouTube videos that come up for a v3 sa/da with safety (and decocker?) to LEM and LEM "light"
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about going from a V3 (DA/SA) to a V1 (Light LEM) or a V2 (standard or heavy LEM) to V1?

Both are doable but the V3 to V1 is a little more involved, and can be done with the decocker remaining, or removed which leaves a space in the rear of the slide. Going from V2 to V1 only requires a few parts, but there will be no space to add the decocker.

I've been thinking about doing this conversion on my DA/SA V3 but have been side-tracked with other things. You'd need:
Hammer, either bobbed or spurred
Cocking piece
Cocking piece spring
Firing pin block spring
Total about $125 plus some shipping.

V2 to V1 you'd need
Firing pin blocking spring
Trigger reset spring
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#3]
What I was looking for was a "V1" in USP terms apparently, so somewhat of a misnomer here.

What I am curious about is if a P2000 with the rear decocker only, can be configured to have a manual safety to allow Condition 1.

Not interested in LEM.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
This only sort of exists in the form of a P30 "S" which has a different frame than the non "s" P30 to allow for a safety and it also uses the rear decocker.  There is no factory P2000 "s" nor have I seen any home brew or gunsmith added safety options on a P2000.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
... or with a safe/fire lever on the side and the decocker on the back of the slide.
View Quote

That would be like wearing suspenders and a belt.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's exactly how the P30s and P30sk is set up
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top