Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:44:25 AM EDT
KK date code USP .45 V1. It comes in the original box, but only one magazine. The guy is asking $500. It looks like it doesn't have a lot of wear on it from use.

Is his asking price on the high side, especially if it's missing a magazine? I'm thinking about taking a look tomorrow and would like some feedback. Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Any idea on how many rounds have gone through it?

When I bought mine new in 2011, I dropped about $900(ish).  I wouldn't sell it for anything.  Why does he want to get rid of it?

Magazines aren't bad, HK prices being what they are, Brownells has them listed between $45 (10rd) to $75 (12 rd).  Add the cost of two magazines (lets say $150 if you bought them off of Brownells) and you're hitting prices on Gunbroker for a used HK USP .45.

Edit:  Why doesn't he have the other magazines?  I do know that people have had that extended magazine plate break, hasn't happened to me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Magazines aren't bad, HK prices being what they are, Brownells has them listed between $45 (10rd) to $75 (12 rd).  Add the cost of two magazines (lets say $150 if you bought them off of Brownells) and you're hitting prices on Gunbroker for a used HK USP .45.

Edit:  Why doesn't he have the other magazines?  I do know that people have had that extended magazine plate break, hasn't happened to me.
View Quote

This seems like a fine place to post this: https://www.cdnnsports.com/usp45-12rd-fingerest.html?___SID=U

12 round USP magazines $39.99.

I got mine!
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Steal at that price.

FO

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This seems like a fine place to post this: https://www.cdnnsports.com/usp45-12rd-fingerest.html?___SID=U

I got mine!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I got mine!

Never bought from them, how'd your purchase go?
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got mine!

This one shipped fifteen hours after I ordered online. Not here yet but I'm optimistic. Previous orders (HK45 mags) went fine.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#6]
CDNN is good to go.  Not as many deals as ten, fifteen years ago though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#7]
CDNN is the one and only place that I got my spare mags from. Fair prices, fast shipping.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#8]
$500 is a good price for the usp. most people try to sell them for over $600-$700 for a usp that is over 20 years old. now if you do buy it you will have to shop around to find the best price for the magazines cdnn has them for $40 and right now midwayusa has them on sale for the same price but other places are selling them over $60 a magazine. copes just had a sale for used law enforcement magazines for $25 but they sold out and they might get some more in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#9]
If you hunt around...you can find mags a relatively non-rape prices. I got three 12 rd. USP45 mags from a member on the EE for $100 shipped. Mags were used, but still looked barely used; all functioned fine in my gun.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This one shipped fifteen hours after I ordered online. Not here yet but I'm optimistic. Previous orders (HK45 mags) went fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got mine!

Ordered them after hours on the 8th. I am 1800 miles away from Abilene Tx. Including the weekend they got here in three days (cheap $9 shipping).

They look just like my other 12 round factory 12 round magazines.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top