Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/20/2016 11:45:40 AM EDT
Roller locked handguns are back.

Anyone at NRA show handle one? I would be interest to know how many different ways they neutered this thing to make it hard to SBR, add sear, silencer, etc.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for replies
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a thread in GD. MSRP $2700. Nope.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep

Too bad would have been a cool piece especially with a Shockwave adapter.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait until July when HK releases the MP5K pistol with MSRP at $2300.
View Quote

The MSRP is reportedly $2700, not $2300. It also doesn't have a paddle magazine release or a 3-lug barrel. By the time you add those, it's another $1400. For the low, low price of $4,100 you are NOT competing against POF and MKE, you're competing against the U.S. small builders. And you're still losing against them, because a TPM K-PDW has a lower that costs an extra $450 and a stock that costs an extra $130, yet still only costs $3,550. And it's already 922r compliant. So that HK, by the time you get it configured the same as a TPM, is going to cost ~$4780.

Fuck all of that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1869549_HK_SP5K_cuming_to_the_US_.html&page=1

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Man, the friggin hate on this thing is comical. For you guys that are bashing it and commenting you can build a PCC for $700, you are not HK's target market anyway. Yes, you can build a rig for a lot less and I have a few myself. I also have a QC10 build that is near the cost of one of these SP5k's so it's all relative to what you like and what you're willing to pay.

I am on the list for one and hope to have it around July. I am glad to see these being imported again and for those that don't understand import/export laws and German manufacturing costs may want to look into it. To think it "should" only cost $1000-$1500 is dreaming at best and will never happen.  If cunt krackula gets elected in November, the cost of these will skyrocket and likely a new import ban will be put into place. Street price on these is not going to be MSRP except for those that just like paying full retail at their local dealers. I'll be completely happy getting one and It totaled out @ $2175 shipped FYI.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Man, the friggin hate on this thing is comical. For you guys that are bashing it and commenting you can build a PCC for $700, you are not HK's target market anyway. Yes, you can build a rig for a lot less and I have a few myself. I also have a QC10 build that is near the cost of one of these SP5k's so it's all relative to what you like and what you're willing to pay.

I am on the list for one and hope to have it around July. I am glad to see these being imported again and for those that don't understand import/export laws and German manufacturing costs may want to look into it. To think it "should" only cost $1000-$1500 is dreaming at best and will never happen.  If cunt krackula gets elected in November, the cost of these will skyrocket and likely a new import ban will be put into place. Street price on these is not going to be MSRP except for those that just like paying full retail at their local dealers. I'll be completely happy getting one and It totaled out @ $2175 shipped FYI.

View Quote

H&K can target whatever market they want. If they could have made the MSRP $1K less to put it into Zenith and POF territory and had traditional features they would probably have something special. But as it stands what more does it offer for a pretty big increase in price?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

H&K can target whatever market they want. If they could have made the MSRP $1K less to put it into Zenith and POF territory and had traditional features they would probably have something special. But as it stands what more does it offer for a pretty big increase in price?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A zenith is gonna run $1600-$1800 and these are gonna run $2100-$2300. They aren't that far off if your talking street price. The same can be said about AR's and the vast contrast beteen the different manufacturers. Do you want a DPMS or S&W for $700 or a Noveske & Knights for $2000+. I'd love to have a Knights SR 15 for a grand but it just ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#9]
It felt cheap to me. Comparing it to the 4 mp5's we own. Dealer is 2k figure street price from that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I was at the show and it still does not have the paddle mag release. Why even bother with the other offerings that are there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:35:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Double
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#12]
No thanks at that price.  I'll go with MKE.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:33:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nein
View All Quotes

QFT
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#16]
If they make it, they will come.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

More proof there is a sucker born every minute.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see it that way.

Not everyone's choices are purely price driven.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't see it that way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see it that way.

It doesn't have a paddle mag release. 90 series guns without them are retarded to reload as a right handed person. It's more to start and you have to throw more money at it to make it right with the paddle. Then you can't attach a suppressor  way more money to fix that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#20]
The Zenith guns are nicer. The lower on the H&K feels like my GSG5. The molded in lines on the hand guard are unsightly. The price is insane. The guy in the booth said they put the arrow on the mount so you don't mount it backwards. Only one side has a cutout for ejection. Apparently, H&K thinks we are retarded too.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top