Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2016 5:20:12 PM EDT
I bought a HK45C.....Any ideas on an IWB holster I can get fairly quickly for it?  Topgunsupply has Milt Sparks VM2 in stock, not sure if anyone had a better idea?
                                    Thanks,
                                                 Woody
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a comp tac MTAC for mine. I had a VMII for a 1911, and while it was a fantastic holster, I didn't think it was the second coming like some say it is.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I am 5'11" and 190 pounds. My HK45ct (with a thread protector) completely disappears in my SHTFGear hybrid holster. It is also comfortable (no problem driving, going to a movie or jogging a bit) and reasonably easy to draw from. I have used it regularly for about two years and except fit some scuffs in the leather it looks as good as new. One warning:  the stock clips were scratching my belt, so I got their optional loops -these make it perfect.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Milt Sparks I bought from Top Gun for my 45C.  It's an awesome holster, but I find myself using the IWB holster I bought from Cooks more often just because it's easier.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 2:51:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I carry mine in a Comptac MTAC, and am very happy with that choice.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I got a Comptac MTAC when I first got my HK45c just so I had a holster to carry it in until I could get a Milt Sparks VM2, since that's what I'd carried my USPc in for years. The MTAC is a good holster, but, for me, it wasn't even close to the VM2 for comfort and ease of carry. Especially ease of putting it on and taking it off.

If it were me, I'd get the VM2 and not look back, because that's what I actually did.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top