Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 4:57:40 PM EDT
I appreciate the responses on my other post but I couldn't stand it and got the H&K P30 SKS - V3. Local LGS had a decent price can't wit till tomorrow to test her out. It's my first HK
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats. The only downside to buying that pistol is that you will want more.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 12:11:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to both and from the quality this pistol has there will be more H&K's coming my way.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks to both and from the quality this pistol has there will be more H&K's coming my way.
View Quote

I'd get a USP or a VP9 next.  Nothing says "I will survive the apocalypse" than a USP.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'd get a USP or a VP9 next.  Nothing says "I will survive the apocalypse" than a USP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen! Got 3 45's, love em!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup, after 12 years of carrying my USP .45 at work, the company up and had a massive moron moment and decided no more DA/SA sidearms would be allowed, they gave those of us that carried them a month to purchase something else and get requalified with it. The LEM kit took me less than 30 minutes to install, I qualified easy, and the safety inspector agreed it counts as a DAO. Hahaha, HK's don't ever die, they just evolve.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top