Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2015 7:41:52 PM EDT
My normal online places seem to be out of the 15 round guns. Both the standard and the LE. No place has had them local except cabelas. Don't want to go there as they charge retail for h&k. I want to buy one now but am kind of worried that supply has dried up already since h&k stopped production on them until 2016.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems to be a steady supply on Gunbroker
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN has 15 in stock. $569.

You guys have to know where to look for HK stuffs.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Omaha guns has all their colored models. Fde, foliage green, and od green all look really good.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Omaha guns has all their colored models. Fde, foliage green, and od green all look really good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do look good and I can tel you first hand, the VP 9 is well worth every penny. If you have not shot one, it may take a bit of time to get used to the trigger but, when you do....wow.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They do look good and I can tel you first hand, the VP 9 is well worth every penny. If you have not shot one, it may take a bit of time to get used to the trigger but, when you do....wow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've dry fired them. Never live. What takes getting used to? I might buy 2. One to send to Bruce gray because I hear his vp9 trigger jobs are pretty sick. And I'm a trigger whore.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 11:44:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've dry fired them. Never live. What takes getting used to? I might buy 2. One to send to Bruce gray because I hear his vp9 trigger jobs are pretty sick. And I'm a trigger whore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sent mine off to Bruce about 3 weeks ago! . Just counting the days. The Gray Guns action/trigger package is awesome! Considering getting a second VP9 as a duty/carry gun with a Gray Guns carry package (the one w' him now is getting a competition package) and adding Trijicon HD sights.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#7]
PSA had 6 in stock until I picked mine up last week.  They were down to 5 when I walked out the door.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:38:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Dunno. I just happened to walk into my favorite local shop and see the one they just put out a few hours before.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me more

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Tell me more  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me more  

Look up their website. They are a gun dealer that specializes in cerakoting their guns. Looks really good.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Cdnn is now completely out of stock. Both the standard and the LE.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#12]
As I see you're aware of the stoppage in production I'd scoop one up ASAP.

Even if it meant using GB.  I'm in the market in the near future but just bought an HK45 so it'll be a little while.  

Hopefully prices haven't gone crazy by the time I get around to picking one up.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#13]
So why did they stop production?

And glad I got mine!

Keep an eye out on FB gun pages as I have seen some nice deals for a VP9.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So why did they stop production?

And glad I got mine!

Keep an eye out on FB gun pages as I have seen some nice deals for a VP9.
View Quote

Nobody knows for sure. Heard that they are replacing those shitty g36's with 416's for militaries and all production resources are going to that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I just picked one up from Tombstone Tactical for $600 shipped. Not too bad. They only had 3 in stock at the time of purchase(Saturday 8/22)
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Bought one a couple of weeks ago.....LE model with NS and 3/15 rd mags.  Have not shot it yet....can't wait to try it out!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Tell me more  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me more  

websitelink to vp9
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me more  

websitelink to vp9

Those are Cerakoted models- not colored resin.  They are still nice but that is not a factory finish
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Not affiliated in any way with them......

But East County Guns in Elma WA had one a week or so back
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Went to a dog show today and then walked over to the gun show, they had a VP40 LE model, I think it was $699

So they are out there
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Went to a dog show today and then walked over to the gun show, they had a VP40 LE model, I think it was $699

So they are out there
View Quote
Not the same thing.  Nobody wants the VP40s at the shop, but the VP9s get snatched up like fresh doughnuts.

No HK .40 does well in our area.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 11:47:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Not the same thing.  Nobody wants the VP40s at the shop, but the VP9s get snatched up like fresh doughnuts.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they are out there

Go to the post above that one, it was a 9mm.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#23]
VP9 LE models (3 mags + NS)  in stock @ Bud's for Team Members. $663 (free shipping)

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#24]
cdnn has the le with night sights and 3 mag for $639.99 at this time they have 14 in stock
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top