Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 3:57:16 PM EDT
I met a guy at the range a few weeks ago and he let me shoot his VP9.... I really fell for this pistol. Found one today at a local shop for $690  . It's the LE model . Night sights and 3 15rnd mags...  It's been a good day.. WD
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Im trying to figure out  how to post pic's.... But when I can... I'm going to give them HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pics?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 11:46:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Im trying to figure out  how to post pic's.... But when I can... I'm going to give them HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Pics?

Go to postimage.org, upload the picture, copy the direct link, click to reply here, hit the image button below and then paste it into the box that pops up.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats! I picked up a VP9 LE for pretty much the same 2 months ago and it is an outstanding firearm. I think its the best out of the striker fired guns I have tried so far. I've owned the M&P, XD and Glock. Haven't tried the walther or the new sig yet though.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I took her to the range yesterday and she shot great.  Glad I got the night sights and 3 mags..... Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice I just picked my LE up from Kentucky gun company for 625.99 it was a great deal! I asked twice if the price was right.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 11:16:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Add me to the list of happy VP9 owners.  Picked mine up on the whim while cruising a local gun show several months back.  First handgun I've picked up that felt like it was made for my hand.

Mine is just a VP9, not the LE.  For those curious, the only difference is LE's come w/ 3 mags (vs 2 mags) and Truglo night sights (vs painted glow in the dark sights).
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top