Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2015 11:40:32 PM EDT
So I'm looking at selling my USP .45. I just don't shoot it much anymore. In fact I haven't really shot it all that much at all since I bought it 10 years ago. I think I'm total I've got less than 500 rounds through it. I'm wondering how much it would be worth. I'm going to fund some other purchases with it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:23:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Keep her, pass her on later to your kid(s) or buy threaded  barrel and an Osprey can.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
$900 is a fairly common price.

Although I picked up one with 4 mags a few years ago for $600

It's a huge gun and not very concealable but it's one of my favorite guns to shoot. The size and mass make for quick followup shots. I'd recommend running another 500 rounds through it before you decide to sell.

Also the 20 round magazines are awesome. I lived in VA after the derecho moved through a few years back and I carried my USP45 with a 12 rd mag and a 20 rd reload in a mag holster until the power came on a week later.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
It's more of a safe queen at this point. I've liked shooting her but I shoot my 1911's a lot more. I'm trying to neck down a bit in terms of type and style, so I'm mainly going 1911's.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]

I picked up mine for $475.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Got a police trade a month ago for $650.

I've since dumped several hundred into night sights and mags
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I just picked one up from a dealer in Wichita, Ks.  Police trade in.  $495 plus tax.  One magazine, no box.  I feel like it was a deal.  Your pistol is probably in better shape and worth more.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That always ends up getting me too

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#8]
for some reason they aren't holding good value considering the high purchase prices. I'm guessing because there's newer, trendier guns (not that new really means a damn or means it's better) on the market.

i picked mine up in a trade but there are 3 in a local classifieds asking between 700-750. the ones asking 750 have been on the market for a while....
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I recently picked one up, almost brand new, for 650 with 7 magazines. i was pretty happy with that price, but it didnt have night sights
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top