Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2015 2:54:44 PM EDT
If so, will you share your experiences?  How is the VP9 as a host?  What threaded barrel do you use?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a RCM barrel in mine and I'm using a SWR Trident until my Tirant shows up.  If functions perfectly and doesn't seem any louder than my Glock. Not as quiet as my Sig though.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I only had a single range session with the VP9 suppressed, specifically with a SiCo Octane 9. Ran fine for me with no POI shift. Thing spit a lot back into my face but that's a characteristic of the Octane, not the host weapon.

Seems to be a good host.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I have run about 200-250 suppressed rounds through my vp9.   It will be a lot more once my Form 4 approves and I can take the suppressor home.  I have the RCM .5x28 threaded barrel and a Octane9HD.   I ran American eagle 124gr supprsor rounds,  Winchester White Box 147 grain and 147gr Training ammo.  

I have tested for accuracy on paper but I can hit a steel silhouette with the factory LE night sighs from ~30-35yards
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have run about 200-250 suppressed rounds through my vp9.   It will be a lot more once my Form 4 approves and I can take the suppressor home.  I have the RCM .5x28 threaded barrel and a Octane9HD.   I ran American eagle 124gr supprsor rounds,  Winchester White Box 147 grain and 147gr Training ammo.  

I have tested for accuracy on paper but I can hit a steel silhouette with the factory LE night sighs from ~30-35yards
View Quote

Phil, is that your pic over on CSC in the NFA section?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear it runs well suppressed.

Picked up a P30 for my wife several months back (she liked it over the VP9).

I still have an itch for a VP9 though.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]
when will H&K release a factory threaded version?   I have gotten to the point that I don't buy full size pistols anymore unless they are factory threaded.  G19/P2000 sized guns are so much better all around for civilians.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 7:40:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

when will H&K release a factory threaded version?   I have gotten to the point that I don't buy full size pistols anymore unless they are factory threaded.  G19/P2000 sized guns are so much better all around for civilians.
View Quote
What does that even mean?

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. That's why agencies like the Border Patrol issue the P2000 and Secret Service agents are issued G19/P2000-sized SIG P229's.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Mine works great suppressed and is my nightstand gun. Bought the bbl on HK.net
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top