Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2014 4:32:27 PM EDT
...AWESOME.

I recently got a pair of VP9s, and had an issue with one of them when disassembling it.  The slide got locked back OVER the guide rod.  I really thought I screwed it up, so I called HK customer service from the operators manual.

An awesome dude named Link git in the phone with me and spent an hour trying to trouble shoot it.  He then told me that he was sending  me an RMA tag with next day ai..which he did in less than 5 minutes via email.  I shipped them the pistol, and they CALLED me to let me know that they had it, Thor armored was out, but that they'd have it for me the next week.

Sure enough, they called, had an issue that was repaired, they ran 100 rounds through it flawlessly, and shipped it back...along with an HK hat and a bunch of stickers.

I ran 300 rounds today with zero issues, stripped the gun down and cleaned it with no issues.

Also, in chatting with Link, he would neither confirm or day that a VP45 is coming...as Inge are going to see a. vp45 at some point.

This is my first HKs, and when the VP45 shows up, I will have a pair of those too.

I love me some HK.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Try getting a p7 mag catch replaced
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Call them and ask for Link.

He was Johnny on the spot for me.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like from the Legend of Zelda?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol...if Zelda has a Georgia accent...then maybe.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#5]
"How the hell did you get the beans over the frank?"

Glad to hear you had a good experience, I've always found HK to have top notch customer service.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My experiences have been positive as well.

The last one, I had ordered a new recoil spring assembly for a USPc.40.  I phoned it in and gave the guy my debit card number.  Unbeknownst to me, someone had hacked my account and drained my checking.  Mike called me when the card wouldn't go through.  I apologized profusely.  He mailed it to me anyway and 3 days later when I got everything straightened out, I called him and paid for the part.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:04:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Unpossumable!!!! They hate us.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:55:00 PM EDT
[#8]
My experience has been excellent as well.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Came in here knowing that someone dealt with Link. Don't know who he is, but dude is a customer service king

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:57:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Excellent experience as well.  Had issue with hammer slightly askew in a LEM kit for an HK45.  Called and had a new hammer in 3 days.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#11]
HK CS now isn't what it was in the past.  They are GTG.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I had a TERRIBLE experience last week, and because I'm a dealer they started accusing me of using the gun as a range gun.

Still waiting to see what happens once they get the gun.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I had a TERRIBLE experience last week, and because I'm a dealer they started accusing me of using the gun as a range gun.

View Quote

What's wrong with your gun?
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
Well..did you use it as a range gun?

Seriously, just kidding.  Hope it is all smoothed out for you soon.

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 5:51:08 AM EDT
[#15]
But-but-but, the internet troll fanbois of another brand keep trying to tell us they still hate us!

Excellent service when I sent the USP back to be refurbished after it got close to the 60,000 round mark and I was getting paranoid.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 2:29:56 AM EDT
[#16]
I had decent service with them. I called to replace my LEM trigger kit with a standard V1 SA/DA trigger on a USP compact. The guy that answered told me they have a list somewhere of all the parts numbers on the USP but he had to go look for it. He made it sound like it was a chore to do and that I should call back the next day. I called back the next day and dialed the guy's extension. He told me he still had to find the list and put me on hold . A few minutes later he was back and I told him the parts I needed. He charged me like $60 for everything which was a lot cheaper than anywhere else.

About 7 days later I received the parts and installed them. I was happy until I realized the control lever was for the full size USP, not the compact. I wanted the part quicker so I just bought it online.

Overall the CS I experienced left something to be desired, but it is nice that you can order parts directly from the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
But-but-but, the internet troll fanbois of another brand keep trying to tell us they still hate us!

Excellent service when I sent the USP back to be refurbished after it got close to the 60,000 round mark and I was getting paranoid.
View Quote

Why so early?  You had 25k more to go.  
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top