Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/23/2014 11:18:58 PM EDT
I heard that hk is going to stop making the usp line of pistols soon, is this true?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
No.  Internet BS rumor.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#2]
The USP line is HK's staple.  I don't see them dropping it due to the VP9 and P30 lines.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I heard that hk is going to stop making the usp line of pistols soon, is this true?
View Quote

Why, it is their number one selling product line.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#4]
This is spread around every so
Often, not sure why must be some HK haters out there.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 2:37:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, buy: USP TACTICAL 45, USP SD 9, and USPC .40 w/357Sig barrel.

I have all but the SD 9, just the regular USP 9 that I plan to add a threaded barrel.

And no HK isn't stopping production of the USP line, I was just kidding.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 5:33:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Fanbois of Gaston often like to stir shit up on HK's Facebook page. True neckbeards at work.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:46:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Fanbois of Gaston often like to stir shit up on HK's Facebook page. True neckbeards at work.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I own two H&K products.... my USP .40 S&W and SLB 2000. I have 14 Glocks. I enjoy both... don't lump me in with idiots
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Figured it was something like that.

Own both myself , but the USP is the most reliable and accurate auto loader I have ever owned. YMMV.

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Figured it was something like that.

Own both myself , but the USP is the most reliable and accurate auto loader I have ever owned. YMMV.

View Quote
I love my USP, but I used to think the same until I fired my VP9. Holy hell, the groups

Please HK, make a VP9 long slide, compact, and a VP45. With that said I will never get rid of my USP or stop using it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#10]
HK has traditionally had some of the absolute best marketing in the firearms industry. I would not consider guerrilla marketing to be beneath them. They only want to encourage you to buy everything they can make, three times over.

Think of how many times the Mark 23 has been "factory discontinued."

I love my Mark 23 though...

Good thing I got it used.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top